- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Internet to rescue Georgian jewelers2011-02-25 13:58
Georgian jewelers penetrate the international market with the help of the Internet. According to Business Georgia, a new Indigo company appeared in the jewelry market.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The main line of the company's operation will be cloisonne enamel that is very popular in Europe, as one of the company owners Kote Gelashvili says. At the first stage of operation, the company will open an online store to export products via the "world web". According to K. Gelashvili, the company is conducting negotiations with a number of partners.
Today, there are two productions lines in Indigo: "Molodezhnaya" (Youth) with prices starting from 20 dollars and "Klassicheskaya" (Classic) using precious metals and stones with prices starting from 400 dollars.