- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is not going to be at enmity with Russia2011-02-25 14:27
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili gave another interview to the FIC TV channel where he dwelled on the issue of relations with Russia for quite a long time, - Georgian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia and Russia have got their own relationship. Or, rather, there is no relationship but that was not our initiative. Someone can say that Georgia suspended relationship with Russia but that's not true", - Saakashvili stated.
In the opinion of the Georgian leader, relations with Russia will be restored immediately after RF "abandons" Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
"Naturally, the initiative of ceasing diplomatic relations did not come from Georgia. It came from Russia's actions. We simply broke diplomatic relations between the countries de jure and they haven't been restored yet. Some day they will be restored for sure in the conditions of de-occupation and a peace treaty with Russia, - Georgian leader said.