- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Streets renamed in Georgia2011-02-25 17:02
A number of streets in the Georgian towns of Gori and Kaspi have been renamed in connection with the Occupation Day that is marked today, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was told by regional governor of Shida Kartli Zurab Arsoshvili, the 25 February Street was renamed into Simon I Street and Shaumyan Street into Trinity Street. Arsoshvili also added that Chkalov Street, Sverdlov Street, October Street and Litvinov Street will be renamed in the nearest future.
Meanwhile, according to some of the media, Stalin Street, Engels Street and Makharadze Street will soon be renamed in Kaspi. The new names have not yet been invented.