- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU relies on Russia in Karabakh conflict2011-02-28 14:39
Peter Semneby, completing his service as a EU special representative for South Caucasus stated that the European Union is concerned over continued escalation of tension around Nagorny Karabakh, - Regnum news agency reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Semneby assured that the European Union will favor efforts of the OSCE's Minsk group and personally of Russian president Dmitry Medvedev aimed at keeping regional tensions in check.
"It's crucial to keep the situation under control", - Semneby thinks.
The EU special envoy admitted that over his time in offce the situation in the zone of the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict had not changed a lot.
Semneby considers it very important to hold talks between the region and the EU on establishment of associated relationships. "These agreements might serve both as a framework and an impulse to enhance political and economic reforms", - Semneby stated.