- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called on delegates to get closer to people2011-02-28 18:14
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili called on members of his political team to mobilize and get as closer to the electors as possible in order to provide social assistance. According to Novosti-Georgia, such statement was made today by the Georgian head during his meeting with the parliamentary majority. "We need maximum discipline, freedom of business and the maintenance of an uncorrupted tax system so that Georgia would not turn out a small chip in the ocean of the global crisis", - M. Saakashvili underlined.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, the international situation against the background of the growing prices on oil remains complicated, which may cause further growth of inflation and fall of the global economy. "If we work unanimously and expediently, we will not only save the economy but gain strength from the situation", - the head of the state underlined.
Besides, he called on the delegates to "get as close to electors as possible".