- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Visa regime facilitated between Georgia and European Union since March 12011-02-28 18:51
An agreement on facilitating the visa regime between Georgia and European Union comes into force tomorrow, - GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have been waiting for this agreement to come into force for a long time: for us, it is a unilateral political statement that the European Union remains loyal to its policy in respect of Georgia and the progress in our relations will go on. On the other hand, our citizens will feel the facilitation of the regime and I hope the matter won't cause any extra difficulties", - Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze stated.
European Parliament passed an agreement on facilitating the visa regime on December 14 last year.