- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
French ambassador believes in Russian-Georgian relations normalization2008-12-24 13:56
Stanislas de Laboulaye, the French Ambassador to Russia, who finished his mission, believes in normalization of Russian- Georgian relations, Interfax quotes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his interview, published today in The Kommersant, he stated that reconciliation of Russia and Georgia is possible and desirable.
The diplomat shared that deterioration of centuries-old relations of Georgia and Russia is a distress for him. But Laboulaye believes that the relations can be restored in case both sides show their good will.
In his view, the recent meeting of Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, and Ilia II, the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia, was a good sign.