- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-Taiwan forum to be held in April2011-03-01 12:24
First Georgian-Taiwan business forum will be held at the end of April with the participation of representatives of economic and political circles of the two countries.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to PirWeli, Georgian delegation will attend the forum under the guidance of Deputy Minister of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia Archil Kekelia, as well as Head of Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Jemal Inaishvili.
It is reported that representatives of Taiwan are ready to arrange a meeting of the Georgian party with local businessmen and hold a testing of the Georgian wine.