- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian president’s website attacked by hackers2011-03-01 12:40
The website of the Georgian President of Mikheil Saakashvili has been recently subject to a cyber attack. As a result of hackers' activity, the informational resource of the Georgian head was unavailable.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to RBK, this was reported by the president's press speaker Manana Mandzhgaladze. She said that computer specialists managed to unblock the web-page but then problems reemerged.
Georgian authorities traditionally supposed that Russian services could be involved in a cyber attack. In their opinion, cyber attacks may occur more often in spring when mass meetings of the Georgian opposition are planned to be held.
Let us remind you that in October 2010, electronic Georgian media that published a Turkish flag on their websites were also subject to a computer attack. The incident was investigated by the police.