- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgians should get ready for a price growth2011-03-01 16:18
President of Georgia has warned the country's population against high prices and inflation, - Aksakal.info reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Such statement was made by the Georgian leader at the meeting with the parliament deputies when they were discussing the consequences of the global economic crisis.
"International situation is very complicated. Oil prices have grown and may be growing still. We've got no happy choice: either high prices and ruined economy, or high prices and further inflation", - the president of Georgia stated.
Saakashvili calls to give more freedom to businessmen.
Georgian president wants the parliamentarians to get to know common people's needs better so that the state could distribute the available resources more efficiently.