- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi to discuss Russian-Georgian relations2011-03-01 17:57
A round-table talk on the topic of "Russian-Georgian relations in the media: why only negative?" will be held in Tbilisi on March 2. According to Novosti-Georgia, the event will be arranged by Irakly the Second's Society jointly with independent journalists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The discussion will be dedicated to the problems between the two countries, as well as the ways out of the current situation. Video records will be shown in the course of the meeting that have not been revealed before.
According to the meeting initiators, the event will be attained by Georgian experts and journalists, as well as their Russian colleagues from St. Petersburg and Moscow. The parties will communicate not only in person but also via a telebridge.