- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
High-tech medical center to be opened in Tbilisi2011-03-01 18:46
A multipurpose medical center will be opened in Tbilisi in David Agmashenebeli Alley. According to Novosti Georgia referring to the press service of the mayor's office of the capital, the center construction became possible via private investments from Azerbaijan. The construction started last year and is to be completed in 2013.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The new medical center will host 196 beds. Unique heart, kidneys and lungs surgery will be carried out here. Many of the organs were never operated on in Georgia, for instance, body organs haven't been transplanted.
It is planned that besides local doctors, specialists from Israel, Germany and the USA will work at the center. Overall, the center will involve about 300 employees of various medical directions.