- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Azerbaijan met Georgian Foreign Minister2008-12-24 16:07
Grigol Vashadze, Georgian Minister of Foreign Affairs, visited Azerbaijan with a two-day official visit, and met the representatives of republican administration, GHN informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vashadze conducted negotiations with Ilham Aliyev, the President of Azerbaijan, and his Azerbaijanian colleague, Elmar Mamedyarov. After the meeting of the two Ministers, enlarged meeting of the two delegations was held.
At this meeting it was mentioned that the relations of the countries develop dynamically. The sides highlighted the importance of strategical partnership between Georgia and Azerbaijan.
Let us remind that on December 22nd-23rd Grigol Vashadze, Georgian Foreign Minister, officially visited Azerbaijan. It was his first official foreign visit since his appointment to the post.
The delegation also included: Nino Kalanadze, the Deputy Foreign Minister; David Bezhuashvili, the MP; and other officials.