- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Four medical facilities to go under hammer in Tbilisi today2011-03-02 13:16
An auction will be held in Georgia today in order to sell four medical facilities put up for sale by Minister of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia. According to Business-Georgia, these objects are located in Tbilisi.
Specifically, it will be General Surgical Clinic LLC at the original price of 250 thousand laris; Neurosurgery Clinic LLC at the original price of 180 thousand laris; the Sintez Traumatic Surgery and Orthopedy Clinic at the original price of 180 thousand laris and the Nevrolog Neurological Emergency Clinic at the original price of 160 thousand laris.
Earlier, Georgian economic administration already put up several large medical facilities for sale this year.