- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New ambassadors from certain countries to work in Georgia2011-03-02 15:12
New ambassadors from a number of countries will work in Georgia. This was reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to the Georgian MFA's press service. Today, they presented the copies of the credentials to Deputies Foreign Minister of Georgia David Jalagania and Nino Kalandadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is reported that the new ambassadors will be from Australia - Ian Biggs, with a residence in Ankara, Thailand - Arbhorn Manasvanich, with a residence in Ankhara, Algeria - Mouloud Hamai, with a resident in Ankara, Ghana - Ahmed Mohammed Hassan, with a residence in Ankara, Ireland - John Rowan, with a residence in Sofia, Albania - Altin Codra, with a residence in Ankara, Malta - Godwin Montanaro, with a residence in Warsaw, Portugal - Luisa Bastos de Almeida, with a residence in Ankara.
When all the official ceremonies implied by protocols were over, the parties held informative meetings where they discussed relevant issues of interaction and cooperation.