- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tender on construction of Krasny Most – Saguramo new gas pipeline section announced2011-03-03 14:27
An international tender on the construction of a new section of the Krasny Most - Saguramo cross-country gas pipeline has been announced. According to Novosti Georgia, the tender was announced by Georgian Oil & Gas Corporation (GOGC) in the context of the project of constructing a 10-kilometer section of the cross-country pipeline. Tender bids are received until March, 14. According to preliminary assessments, the cost of project is 6 million laris (about 3,4 million dollars).gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was stated by Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation, the construction of an 80-kilometer cross-country pipeline Saguramo-Krasny Most is aimed at diversifying the source of gas supply to Georgia.
Let us remind you that the project of constructing a 50-kilometer section of Saguramo-Navtlugi cross-country pipeline was completed in February 2009 by Vnipitransgas Ukrainian company. It is part of the Saguramo-Krasny Most cross-country pipeline and was the second stage of the Saguramo-Krasny Most project. A 30-kilometer section of Gardabani-Navtlugi gas pipeline section was built in the context of the first stage in 2007.