- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Kirghiz to study Georgia’s experience2011-03-03 15:41
A delegation from Kirghizia will visit Georgia in order to study its experience in carrying out reforms, - Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation from Bishkek was led by Vice Prime Minister of Kirghiz government Shamil Atakhanov.
Guests from Kirghizia are planning to meet with a number of high-ranking officers of Georgia. For instance, Vice Prime Minister, State Minister for European Integration Giorgi Baramidze, as well as managers of the Ministry of Justice and Prosecutor's Office, will tell them about reforms.
Also, the Kirghiz are intended to familiarize with the work of services of civil and public registers, examine the infrastructure of service centers of the Ministry of Justice and get acquainted with the standards of servicing adopted in Georgian state institutions.