- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Volume of import in Georgia grew more than by half this January2011-03-03 16:33
Georgian National Service of Statistic published the data on the volume of the goods import and export and services in January 2011, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is reported that the volume of import to Georgia in January 2011 compared to January 2010 increased by 56,9% and made about 436 thousand dollars.
Leaders in the structure of import are oil and oil products, passenger cars and oil gases and hydrocarbon gas and pharmaceuticals.
Oil goes first (about 10% of import); it is followed by gas, passenger cars and pharmaceuticals.
Wheat also occupies an important place in the structure of import.