- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Swiss Culture Days to be opened in Georgia today2011-03-03 19:11
Swiss Culture Days in Georgia 2011 will be opened today. As Novosti-Georgia informs with reference to the press service of the Georgian Ministry of Culture and Monument Protection, the event will last until March 12. The opening ceremony will start with an evening of piano music at the Small Hall of Tbilisi Conservatory named after Vano Saradjishvili. Besides, cultural events will also be held in Rustavi and Gori.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The current cultural program serves the idea of strengthening contacts and cultural cooperation between Georgia and Switzerland, as well as the development of the system of educational professional programs and exchange programs", - goes the message disseminated by the Georgian cultural administration. Concerts, master classes and workshops will be held in the context of the Culture Days.
A solemn ceremony of closing the Swiss Culture Days will be held on March 12 at Tbilisi Academy of Arts.