- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia speaking out for signing a new agreement with Azerbaijan2011-03-03 19:24
Armenia speaks out for the signing of a new agreement on the non-use of force with Azerbaijan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by IA REGNUM, this was stated at the press-conference on March 3 by head of parliamentary fraction of the ruling Republican Party of Armenia (RPA) Galust Saakyan. According to him, the agreement will describe the consequences for the parties of the Karabakh conflict in case the war is resumed.
Having voiced his opinion on the pending three-party meeting of the presidents of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia in Sochi, Saakyan underlined that Baku will evidently try again to create barriers to the negotiations. He underlined that Armenia is calling on cochairmen of the OSCE Minsk group to arrange the signing of some document stating all the consequences for the parties in case the force is used.