- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian military ready to defend opposition2011-03-04 13:44
Well-known Georgian General Gia Uchava has stated that he would arrange special troops for the protection of the oppositional peace actions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to VZGLYAD, Uchava in his interview to Version newspaper stated that he supported a peace revolution that would lead to a change of power. According to him, special troops for the protection of peace protest actions are organized to prevent an armed conformation with the participation of the oppositional All-People's Assembly of Georgia.
According to the general, many former soldiers and officers of the Georgian army agreed to join these troops. "If these authorities do not need us, there must appear a force at the head of the state that will need us", - Uchava underlined. He added that currently, there is a great number of the dismissed military in the country who are actually doomed to starvation by the government.