- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia reckoning to increase the volume of foreign investments2011-03-04 15:36
This year, National Investment Agency of Georgia is expecting the volume of foreign investments to increase by 30 percent. This is reported by Business Georgia citing the statement of the agency director Keti Bochorishvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her, this year, such areas as agriculture, energy and tourism will be of higher priority. "Investment agency is going to do active work to catch the potential investors' interest and increase the rate of foreign investments inflow into the country", - Bochorishvili said.
According to the agency, in 2010, Georgian economy received foreign investments in the volume of 700 million dollars.