- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Orthodox Church delegation visited Moscow2011-03-04 16:33
A delegation of the Georgian Orthodox Church (GOCH) led by Chairman of Foreign Department of the Georgian Patriarchy Metropolitan Gerasim of Zugdidi and Tsaish visited Moscow. The delegation comprised Archimandrite David (Chincharauli), Archpriest Georgiy Kharazashvili and former Ambassador of Georgia to Russia Zurab Abashidze. Presently, he is counselor of the Georgian patriarchy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Novosti Georgia, the meeting was held at the Department of Foreign Church Relations of Moscow patriarch (OVTS MP) with Chairman of OVTS MP Metropolitan Illarion of Volokolamsk.
As reported in official materials of OVTS MP, the meeting was also attended by Deputy Chairman of the Department of Foreign Church Relations Archpriest Nikolay Balashov, clergyman of the Church of St. George the Victory-bearer in Bolshiye Gruziny Archimandrite Vakhtang (Liparteliani) and Secretary of OVTS MP for Inter-Christian Relations Priest Igor Yakimchuk.
Representatives of the two churches discussed the issues of bilateral cooperation and development of further relationship between the Russian and Georgian Orthodox Churches.