- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition members agreed on a number of issues2008-12-25 09:27
Salome Zurabishvili, the leader of Georgia's Way party, continued the series of meetings with Georgian opposition leaders, she started after her return from the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Zurabishvili met Zurab Nogaideli, the ex-Prime Minister, the leader of the Just Georgia party.
As Zurabishvili said after the meeting, at the negotiations they reached agreement on a number of issues, including the necessity of early presidential and parliamentary elections.
«The present-day Georgian government ran out of its resources and is unable to rule the country. It must resign voluntarily and set early elections, it must be replaced with real forces able to help the country to survive crisis», Zurabishvili stated.
Zurab Nogaideli shared her point of view, he said that the new rule, that will take power by elections, must not repeat the mistakes of their predecessors and must not be one-party. Opposition must unite and establish one strong political alliance to succeed, the leader of the Just Georgia believes.
Previously Salome Zurabishvili conducted meetings with representatives of the United Opposition, the Labor Party, the alliance of the New Rights and the Republicans. She intends to conduct meetings with other opposition parties and share the results of her meetings in the USA and Europe Zurabishvili conducted in early December.