- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian investors entering WFIC2011-03-04 18:02
Georgian Association of International Investors entered in the World Federacy of Investors (WFIC). As reported by Business Georgia with reference to the materials of the Georgian party, Georgia became the second country after Lithuania in the post-Soviet space that became a full WFIC member.
Today, World Federacy of Investors unites investor organizations from 30 world countries, including the U.S., Turkey, Sweden, Slovenia, Finland, Portugal, Poland, Norway, Holland, Lithuania, Japan, Italy, China, France, Denmark, Canada, Brazil, Belgium, Australia and Austria.