- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tourists in Batumi to drive in a velo-taxi2011-03-04 18:31
Authorities and tourist agencies of Batumi decided to surprise the guests of the city by a new tourist service - now the guests will have a chance to drive in a velo-taxi. This was reported by GHN with reference to Chairman of Sakrebulo of Batumi Giorgy Kirtadze. According to him, this type of transport is rather cheap and, which is most important, ecologically safe.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is planned that the velo-taxi will carry passengers in Old Batumi and the near-coast boulevard. The service might also be available in Batumi botanic garden.
According to Kirtadze, the interest in the program implementation was expressed by one of Irish companies. Its representatives are to come to Batumi at the end of March.
It is planned that at the first stage, the city will offer about 70 velo-taxis.