- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia adopted European Neighbourhood Policy work plan 20112011-03-04 19:13
State Commission of Georgia for Integration in European Union has adopted the plan of actions on European Neighbourhood Policy 2011. This was reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to the commission head, Vice PM, State Minister for Integration in European and North-Atlantic Structures Giorgi Baramidze. "Despite the economic crisis and the occupation of the Georgian territories, the government has successfully realized all the events planned in the context of European neighbourhood policy last year", - Baramidze told in his interview to the journalists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, the commission worked out a plan of actions 2011 including reforms in the adoption of law supremacy and state government improvement. The plan covers energy, transport, education, health care, agriculture and other areas. Many administrations are involved in the plan implementation, the officer underlined.
Besides, he remarked that the work on the issues concerning the execution of a free trade agreement with EU goes on.