- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze: European Union supports Georgia2011-03-04 19:33
As was stated by head of the Georgian MFA Grigol Vashadze after his working visit to Slovakia, European Union countries support Georgia's unity and territorial integrity, Novosti-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"EU representatives once again expressed their support of Georgia's territorial integrity and sovereignty", - Vashadze stated.
"It was clearly stated at the meetings that EU is pondering over the format in which Georgia should be supported so that joint work would allow the Eastern Partnership countries, Georgia and Moldova especially, to become EU members", - he added.
Let us remind you that on March 2, the head of the Georgian foreign policy administration went on a working visit from Egypt to Slovakia where he stayed on an official visit. In the context of his trip to Slovakia, Vashadze met with his Slovakian counterpart and they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries.
The head of the Georgian MFA also attended a safety forum in Bratislava and a meeting of Vyshegradskaya group in an extended format (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia), Germany and heads of MFAs of the Eastern Partnership member-countries dedicated to some of the issues concerning the upcoming autumn summit in Poland.