- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania formulated political objectives2008-12-25 10:28
As it was previously mentioned, Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, is the advocate of early presidential and parliamentary elections in Georgia, but doesn't intend to establish own political party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the press conference on Wednesday Alasania stated that there is plenty of various parties in Georgia, and in near future he will start consultations with opposition forces to find his place in the opposition and form an alliance to reach his political objectives.
The objectives he mentioned are, in the first line, consolidation of the country, further institutional democratic changes and creating competition in various spheres in the life of the state.
According to Alasania, Georgia should change the very philosophy of state management, and early elections are necessary, but before these elections a number of amendments to the Electoral Code must be made, conditions for truly fair elections must be created.