- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The law put on Georgian Railways again2011-03-05 15:32
A number of landowners from the regions of Lilo and Gldani in the territory of Tbilisi Sea put the law on Georgian Railways. As reported by Business Georgia, in their lawsuit, they protest the amount of compensation for the land that Georgian Railways is planning to pay them. The outraged landowners, in whose territory the construction of bypass railway routes is to be carried out, held a protest action near the building of the City Court of Tbilisi. According to the protestants, the offered compensation for the land is smaller than the one estimated by experts. For instance, the experts assessed one square meter of land for one of the landowners at 9 laris, while the railway is going to pay him only 6 laris.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In all, 200 landowners filed a lawsuit against GRW.
Let us remind you that as was reported earlier, a lawsuit was also filed against the head of Georgian Railways.