- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Administrative Code of Azerbaijan to be amended2011-03-05 17:06
A number of amendments is to be made to the Administrative Code of Azerbaijan. A relevant decree has been recently signed by President of the country Ilham Aliyev. This was reported by Trend with the reference to the official site of the head of Azerbaijani state.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the decree, within two months, the Cabinet of Azerbaijan will have to submit proposals on enhancing administrative responsibility for stopping between the bus-stops for passenger buses on the intracity (intraregion) routes.
Ministry of Transport together with the law-enforcement agency is ordered to install special measurement tools, devices and truck scales at the MIA stationary posts and placed approved by the Cabinet within four months in order to define whether the parameters, size, weight and mass of the freight per one axis of large-dimension and (or) heavy vehicles meet the approved parameters.
Also, Ministry of Transport is ordered to make the necessary changes to the scheme of routes in order to optimize the route network of passenger transportation along the regular intracity (regional) routes and voice these changes.