- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty to address his people2008-12-25 13:14
On December, 26th Eduard Kokoyty, the President of South Ossetia will address his people with a speech "On South Ossetia Republic Development Strategy to 2012".gt-en-newsitem-inside
It will be the first Kokyty's address to people of South Ossetia. It will touch upon all the topics of the year, Regnum informs.
Year 2008 was difficult and crucial for South Ossetia, as well as Abkhazia, Kokoyty's Administration noticed. Let us remind that after dramatic events in South Ossetia, occurred in August 2008, both republics were recognized by Russia.
"In his address the President will point out his view on further development of society, all aspects of interior and foreign policy. The address includes much of what people are waiting from the President", the Administration underlined.