- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia standing its ground in respect of Russia’s entrance in WTO2011-03-09 13:28
Georgian continues to stand its grounds in respect of Russia's entrance in WTO, as Speaker of the Georgian Parliament David Bakradze stated, - Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said that Georgia will be still opposed to Russia's entrance in WTO. "We've got arguments concerning Russia's certain violations going against WTO's by-laws and its essence", - Bakradze stated.
Speaker of Georgian parliament comments upon the Georgian-Russian negotiations on RF's entrance in WTO that are going to start in Bern..
"When a new member is admitted to WTO, it should be viewed whether its policy and actions comply with the principles of the organization", - David Bakradze stated.