- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities organizing terrorist acts in the country – opposition2011-03-09 14:07
Ideological Secretary of the Georgian Labour Party Kakha Dzagania stated that the last-year terrorist acts in Tbilisi and other regions of the country were arranged by Georgian authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that last autumn, several explosions happened in the Georgian capital - near the U.S. Embassy on September 22 and near the Labour Party office on November 28.
Representatives of the Georgian authorities have stated many times that it is the Russian party that is to be blamed for the incidents. It was reported that a Russian officer Eugeny Borisov who allegedly enlisted several citizens of Abkhazia to arrange various provocations in the Georgian territory was involved in the terrorist acts.
In his turn, the Labourites' spokesman Kakha Dzagania asserts that the fact of involvement of the Georgian officials in the terrorist acts is obvious. "These terrorist attacks, including the one near the Labour Party office in Tbilisi, were arranged by Georgian authorities", - VZGLYAD is citing the oppositionist.
According to him, the Labourites are going to turn to the UN Security Council to set up a special commission that will investigate the details of the explosions in Tbilisi.