- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Expert: Abkhazia must be returned by force2011-03-09 19:31
Georgi Tavdgiridze, a military expert (Georgia), thinks that violent methods should be applied to return Abkhazia and South Ossetia to Georgia's fold, - Our Abkhazia reports with reference to Akhali Taoba newspaper.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It makes me angry to hear the words "Ossetian brothers", "Abkhaz brothers", "our way back lies through the hearts of Abkhazians". This is absurd, childishness, nonsense. Things don't work that way. There are no brothers and friends. These are secessionists. The territory must be returned by force", - bellicose Georgi Tavdgiridze stated.
The military expert severely criticized the authorities and opposition for their inability to establish an efficient state that would restore "territorial integrity".
"If we want to set up a state, two things are of primary importance: economy and military sphere. Weapons, weapons, weapons, technology, military education. In 2000 we received a huge financial support when fit-out and training projects began. Generally speaking, the States formed four battalions for us. It was a breakthrough in Georgia's military sphere. Unfortunately, the direction was not developed. If we fail to make a breakthrough in military sphere and economy, we will remain a satellite state. If this continues we will end up as a satellite to Armenia", - Georgi Tavdgiridze states.