- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Trade Union of Teachers put questions to Georgian Minister of Education2011-03-10 14:48
Chairwoman of the Free Trade Union of Teachers Maya Kobakhidze sent a few questions to Minister of Education Dmitry Shashkin about the reform in the educational system, - Georgian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chairwoman of the Trade Union of Teachers demands that the minister of education name the criteria to be selected for the teachers' certification in 2011, tell what security measures are implied by law to protect schools and why teachers have got fewer social guarantees than security guards at the educational facilities.
Maya Kobakhidze has many times stated her demands to the quality of the minister's work and believes that the officials deliberately destroy the educational system at schools.