- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Onishchenko: Georgia has no right to mistreat Russia's interests2011-03-10 17:06
Head of Russian Agency for Health and Consumer Rights Gennady Onishchenko hailed criticism on the Georgian government in connection with Tbilisi's official position on Russia's entrance in WTO.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Certain circles of this national-territorial formation imagined that their hour of triumph has come, that they've caught God by his beard and are going to mistreat Russia's national interests. Instead of switching onto professional track they are making various statements about the negotiations on Russia's entrance in WTO", - GHN is citing Onishchenko.
"Such tone arouses only negative reaction", - he added.
Georgian party repeatedly underlined that Russia cannot become member of the World Trade Organization until it settles all the differences with Tbilisi.
"Russia will enter in WTO neither at the expense of Georgia's interests, nor in violation of the organization's by-laws", - head of the Georgian Foreign Ministry Grigol Vashadze has stated.
Besides, he also underlined that the probable resumption of the diplomatic relations between Moscow and Tbilisi is possible only with the "de-occupation of the Georgian territories".
Let us also remind you that yesterday, March 9, negotiations started between representatives of Moscow and Tbilisi in the Swiss Bern on the issue of Russia's entrance in the World Trade Organization.