- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Agreement on strategic partnership to be signed on January 4th2008-12-25 15:41
Agreement on strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA will be signed in Washington, on January, 4th 2009, stated today Grigol Vashadze, Georgian Foreign Affairs Minister.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I am 99 per cent sure that on January 4th we will sign this document ", Vashadze stated at the briefing.
According to Vashadze, the text of the document hasn't been published yet, it is still being agreed, RIA-Novosti informs. Georgian representative delegation is expected to arrive in Washington to for signing ceremony.
The agreement includes regulations on strategic cooperation between Georgia and the USA in all spheres, confirmation of sovereignty, freedom and independence of Georgia. Besides, the document includes cooperation in spheres of security and defense.