- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA discussed the issue of Russia’s entrance in WTO with Georgia2011-03-10 18:50
During the meeting with Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden stated that the USA and Georgia discussed Russia's entrance in WTO, - RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Americans had a talk with Tbilisi that one should not prevent Russia from entering WTO", - deputy head of the Russian government office Yuri Ushakov told the journalists.
Besides, Ushakov said that the Americans gave no obligatory promise to force Georgia to make concessions in respect of Russia's entrance in WTO.
Official Tbilisi continues making unreal demands to Russia and promises to give its consent for Russia's entrance in the World Trade Organization as soon as they are fulfilled.