- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE head to go to South Caucasus2011-03-11 12:30
OSCE Chairman, head of Lithuanian Foreign Ministry Audronjus Ajubalis will pay an official visit to South-Caucasian countries - Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by REGNUM, Ajubalis will visit Baku (March 13-14), then Tbilisi (March 15-16). The final destination of his South-Caucasian tour is Yerevan where OSCE head will stay on March 17-18.
It is reported that the main subject of Ajubalis' trip will be the settlement of long-lasting conflicts - primarily, the Nagorno-Karabakh and Georgian-Ossetian conflict.
It should be noted that during his last meeting with Head of the Georgian MFA Grigol Vashadze, Audronjus Ajubalis stated that the OSCE mission's activity in Georgia should be resumed.
"The settlement of conflicts existing in OSCE space by way of peaceful negotiations must be our core general obligation", - he also underlined.