- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA: negotiations on Russia’s entrance in WTO are fruitless2011-03-11 12:54
Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Sergi Kapanadze stated that Russian-Georgian negotiations in Bern on Russia's entrance in WTO turned out to be fruitless.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by VZGLUAD, Kapanadze declared that they will continue in two months. "Our position remains unaltered. I won't like to go into details. The negotiating process will go on", - he underlined.
Let us remind you that on March 9-10, negotiations were held between representatives of Moscow and Tbilisi in Bern on the issue of Russia's entrance in WTO. Georgian side repeatedly stressed that Russia cannot become member of the World Trade Organization until it settles the differences with Tbilisi.
"Russia will enter in WTO neither at the expense of the Georgian interests, nor in violation of this organization's by-laws", - Head of Georgian MFA Grigol Vashadze underlined.
He also stressed that the resumption of diplomatic relations between Moscow and Tbilisi is possible only with the "de-occupation of the Georgian territories".
One of the main Tbilisi's demands is the establishment of control over the checkpoints at the border with Abkhazia and South Ossetia.