- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Unprofitable state enterprises closed down in Georgia2011-03-11 14:18
The process of closing down unprofitable state enterprises has been launched in Georgia. This was reported by Business Georgia with reference to the words of the head of the Georgian Enterprises Management Agency Alexander Hodzhevanishvili in his interview to the journalists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A. Hodzhevanishvili remarked that six enterprises have already been closed, including Veli, Imel, Vaziani. Besides, the process of winding up another 51 enterprises is going on. Also, the process of merging of 50 state companies that gave rise to several large enterprises is over.
The official told that at the beginning of the state companies reforming in Georgia, they were divided in several groups: special profitable enterprises, promising enterprises having certain problems, unprofitable enterprises, low-income enterprises and etc.
By the end of reforming, about 300-400 state companies will be left out of 1 426 companies, Hodzhevanishvili summed up.