- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
State enterprises turnover in Georgia in fourth quarter 2010 – 900 million dollars2011-03-11 14:41
The industrial enterprises turnover in Georgia in the fourth quarter 2010 amounted to 1 545,3 million laris (900 million dollars), which exceeds the third quarter 2010 by 14,3 percent (1 352 million laris). This data is given by Novosti-Georgia with reference to the materials of the Sakstat National Statistical Service of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The total volume of manufactured products in monetary terms for the accounting period amounted to 1 309,8 million laris (769 million dollars), exceeding the third quarter 2010 by 8,8 percent - 1 204 million laris.
In aggregate, the total turnover in the industrial branch of Georgia in 2010 was 5 272 million laris, while the total volume of manufactured products in monetary terms for the accounting period was 4 566 million laris.
As underlined by statistics experts, the number of those employed at the industrial enterprises of Georgia in the fourth quarter 2010 amounted to 88 thousand 812 people. Average salary was 680,9 laris. In the third quarter 2010, the number of those employed in the sector was 87 thousand 706 people, while the average salary amounted to 632,5 laris.