- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili met Georgian emigrants in the USA2011-03-14 12:56
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili met with representatives of the Georgian expatriate community in the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Trend reports, Saakashvili told the natives of Georgia living in the USA about the reforms carried out in the country and further prospects of the republic.
"Those Georgians who live abroad have the right idea of the processes developing in Georgia", - he added.
Besides, Georgian president underlined that less people are eager to leave the country today.
Let us remind you that Mikheil Saakashvili's visit to the USA started last week. In the course of his trip, Georgian president met with a well-known American businessman Donald Trump who promised to build two skyscrapers in Batumi.
It should be noted that Saakashvili's visit was criticized by the opposition. For instance, leader of the United Georgia Democratic Movement Nino Burjanadze declared that Mikheil Saakashvili's trip to the USA is a "holiday trip" paid by the state budget.