- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government to create agricultural development plan2011-03-14 14:21
Georgian authorities created a special commission aimed at developing the country's agricultural area.
As reported by Novosti-Georgia, head of government Nikoloz Gilauri reported that regional heads, deputies and experts are going to be involved in the commission's work to be led by Minister of Agriculture of Georgia Bakur Kvezereli.
"About a month of so, the commission will intensively work on submitting definite plans and steps to the public reflecting what we are going to do in the field of agriculture", - Gilauri added.
Let us remind you that recently, during a meeting with the minister of agriculture, President Mikheil Saakashvili delivered a speech calling on the Georgian government to get out of the medieval agriculture and proceed to the agriculture of the 21st century. "Many aspects required to get on a more or less safe ground out of the global storm depend on the work of the agricultural complex and each of us. I mean, our meetings should become regular. We must get out of this medieval agriculture and move towards that of the 21st century. We'll manage to do it not only in the context of modernization before 2015 but in the nearest 12-18 months", - Saakashvili stated.
By Saakashvili's order, an expanded government headquarters must be established in Georgia that will imply the people's involvement in the agricultural field and the development of the country's agricultural complex.