- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
GRW paid 14 million laris of compensation2011-03-14 15:04
The owners of land plots bought out for the Bypass Tbilisi Railway project received an amount of 14 million laris as compensation from the Georgian Railway Company. As reported by Novosti-Georgia with reference to GRW's report, there have been bought 630 land plots out of 860, 54 dwelling houses out of 78 and compensation has been paid to fourteen out of 22 businesses.gt-en-newsitem-inside
GRW started executing agreements with those people whose real estate property got into the construction corridor since November 2010. In the opinion of its authors, the project of construction of a bypass railway running past the central part of Tbilisi must improve the railway efficiency and safety inside the city and streamline the process of reconstruction of the cleared territories.
The project realization requires the registration of 130 hectares of land covering 860 land plots and buildings and business-units located there. In the cleared territory of 100 hectares, it is planned to build entertainment and business centers, a green area and dwelling complexes.
According to the current legislation and the requirements of the social policy of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the experts developed a complex plan of buying out those lands that fall within the territory of construction.
The cost of the Bypass Tbilisi Railway project is 290 million euros.