- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Solomon Islands established diplomatic relationship2011-03-14 15:26
Georgia and Solomon Islands established diplomatic and consular relationship. This was reported by Georgian Foreign Ministry cited by Novosti-Georgia. "Georgia will develop bilateral relationship with Solomon Islands in compliance with the international law fundamental standards, which implies adherence to the principles of territorial integrity, border inviolability, non-interference in each other's affairs and sovereign equality of rights", - goes the report of the foreign policy administration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremonies of the document signing went on in New York at Georgia's permanent representative office in UN. On Georgia's part, the communique was signed by Permanent Representative to UN Alexander Lomaya and on the part of Solomon Islands - by the country's Permanent Representative to UN Colin Beck.
Presently, Georgia has got diplomatic relations with 152 countries, UN members.
Solomon Islands are a state located in the south-western part of the Pacific Ocean. The total area of 992 islands comprising the state is 28 thousand square kilometers.