- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
RF and Abkhazia agreed on order of using military firing grounds2011-03-14 17:45
Representatives of the Russian and Abkhaz Ministries of Defense agreed on the issues referring to the joint usage of military firing grounds located in the Abkhaz territory, - Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of a trip to the Republic of Abkhazia, delegations of the Ministry of Defense of Russian Federation led by Head of the Ground Forces Military Training Main Directorate, Lieutenant General Nikolay Bogdanovsky and in the course of his meeting with Minister of Defense of Abkhazia General-Colonel Mirab Kishmaria, the procedure of the joint usage of the Nagvalou and Tsabal military firing grounds located in Ochamchirsky and Gulrypshsky regions of the republic was signed", - said official representative of the Ground Forces of RF Lieutenant Colonel Sergey Vlasov.
He said that the signed document will regulate the issues of military training events organization, communication with the Abkhaz party, as well as the issues of property and firing grounds treatment. Joint reconnaissance of the land area of the firing grounds has been carried out and proposals on their further equipping have been developed.