- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s state debt exceeds four million dollars2011-03-15 12:26
According to Ministry of Finance of Georgia, the country's state debt and the volume of credits taken against state guarantees as of 28 February 2011 was 4 billion 021 million 210 thousand dollars. This was reported by Novosti-Georgia. Since the beginning of 2011, Georgia's state debt grew by 84,3 million dollars, the ministry reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia has got 17 countries - bilateral creditors, owing them in aggregate 587 million 832 thousand dollars.
Besides these states, Georgia's creditors are international institutes. Georgia's total debt to them is 2 billion 929 million 850 thousand dollars. These institutes comprise World Bank, International Bank of Reconstruction and Development, European Union, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and others. Besides, Germany is also Georgia's creditor that has extended a credit of 3,527 million dollars against the state guarantee.
The given data does no include means of debt servicing, Ministry of Finance underlines. The amounts of the country's external debt are given considering the exchange rates as of 28 February 2011.