- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Golden Brand 2010 decided in Tbilisi2011-03-15 12:59
One of these days, the Golden Brand 2010 awarding ceremony took place in Tbilisi. As reported by Business Georgia, diplomas were awarded this time to 46 companies operating in Georgia, including Georgian Water&Power, Geocell, Elite Electronics, Respublica Bank, Airzena air company, Silknet and others.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As for other nominations, Tbilisi won as "the friendliest city", SIZ Anaklia-Zugdidi won in the "initiative" nomination, Batumi - as "receiving international events", Mestia - as a "four-season tourist city".
As was stated at the meeting, the current nominees were picked by financiers and experts of Chamber of Commerce and Industry and American Chamber of Commerce.
The event was organized by GLOBAL IDEA Company, Georgian Water&Power being its primary sponsor. The ceremony was held for the sixth time.